In this notice, ‘we’ and ‘us’ refers to Kuishi Limited and ‘Site’ refers to kuishi.com.
INTRODUCTION AND TERMS
By visiting our Site you are accepting to the practices described in this notice.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
This notice, along with our terms and conditions, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you will be processed by us.
We hope that the information provided answers with any questions you may have but if not, please do get in touch with us at:
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR kuishi LTD is the data controller.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
The personal data we process includes your name, delivery/billing address, date of birth, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information. You may give us your personal information by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, in-store, by email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our Site.
We collect information about your interaction with our services and your communications with us. This can be information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our services. This information could include:
Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising and a unique device token.
Location information, including location information from your mobile device.
Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use the information you give to us:
• To fulfil a contract with you and to provide you with the information, products and services that you receive from us.
• To provide you with information about goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may be of interest you. We may contact you either in writing or by electronic means if you have consented to this.
• If you have provided your consent to share your information with third party marketing, we will permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
• To notify you about changes to our privacy notice or terms of service.
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your browsing device.
• To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
We may also use the information to pursue our legitimate interests where your rights and freedoms do not outweigh these interests. This includes:
• Improve our services, for example by reviewing information associated with stalled or crashed pages experienced by users allowing us to identify and fix problems and give you a better experience.
• Personalise, measure and improve our advertising based on your advertising customisation preferences.
• Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
• Measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Our data retention policy is dictated by data protection laws and we will not keep your data for longer than is necessary.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We will keep your data inside our organisation except where disclosure is required or permitted by law or when we use third party service providers to supply and support our business services, such as:
• IT systems and email provider.
• Couriers and warehousing.
• Customer service network.
• Marketing services such as email and direct mail.
• With our consent, advertisers operating in categories such as clothing, collectables, food & wine, gardening, gadgets & entertainment, health & beauty, household goods, and home interiors as well as advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
• With our consent, marketing agencies for the purpose of customer profiling and learning about customer behaviour in order to provide relevant products and services.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Sometimes the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA “) in order to fulfil your order. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, and the provision of support services.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Your rights under the GDPR are as follows;
• To be informed: we must provide a privacy notice which should contain transparent information of how we process your data.
• Right to access your information: you are entitled to know what information we hold about you and the reasons why.
• Rectification of your data: if you think we are holding incorrect information on you, you may request that these details are updated.
• Erasing your data: you can request for your details to be deleted, in line with the data protection legislation. You can also delete you own personal data via the my accounts page
• Restrict the processing of your data: you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
• Data portability: you have the right to request a copy of the data you have provided us, in a format that is reusable.
• Object to processing your data: you have the right to object to us processing your data for customer profiling or marketing.
• Automatic decision making and profiling: you have a right to object to us using your data in automated marketing and profiling.
Amendments to your data
To ask for your information to be amended, please contact our customer care team by email email@example.com
Subject Access Requests
As outlined above, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold on you. To ask for your information, please contact us in writing at:
Data Protection Representative.
You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data. To do this please use the contact details given above. If we are unable to resolve the issue you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.